Carbon Ceramic Films
The SunBloc Carbon series offers excellent heat rejection and color stability through the application of nanotechnology. Unlike standard films that contain dyes, these films are coated with carbon nanoparticles to achieve their respective shades. These nanoparticles then allow SunBloc Carbon ceramic films to exhibit heat rejection superior to conventional films while holding a shade that lasts far longer too.
|SunBloc no.||Ply||mil||VLT (%)||IRR (%)||TSER (%)||UVR (%)||Color Shade|
|SCC-BK20-15R||2.0||1.5||20.0||68.0||52.0||100.0||Neutral – Bronze|
- Ply – Construction
- Mil – Thickness
- VLT – % of Visible Light transmitted
- IRR – % of Infrared/Heat rejected
- TSER – % of Total Solar Energy rejected
- UVR – % of Ultraviolet rejected
• All films are scratch resistant
* Performance metrics based on EDTM test machines are accurate to ±2%. Variations within this range are normal.
[Not a valid template]