Non Plus Ultra IRR Ceramic Films
ne (non) plus ultra – Latin: Nothing further; the uttermost point; perfection.
The newly developed SunBloc Non Plus Ultra IRR series provides unparalleled IR/heat rejection performance through extensive use of nano-ceramics, surpassing even the SunBloc Ultimate series on its way to perfection. Excellent ultraviolet rejection is maintained to minimize skin health risks and to preserve furniture and interior finishes. As with the SunBloc Ultimate series, non-metallic construction allows SunBloc Non Plus Ultra IRR films to provide exceptional clarity and heat rejection without affecting cellular signals.
|SunBloc no.||Ply||mil||VLT (%)||IRR (%)||TSER (%)||UVR (%)||Color Shade|
|SIRC-095-7090-2BL||2.0||1.5||68.0||95.0||43.0||100.0||Neutral – Blue Green|
- Ply – Construction
- Mil – Thickness
- VLT – % of Visible Light transmitted
- IRR – % of Infrared/Heat rejected
- TSER – % of Total Solar Energy rejected
- UVR – % of Ultraviolet rejected
• All films are scratch resistant
* Performance metrics based on EDTM test machines are accurate to ±2%. Variations within this range are normal.
[Not a valid template]